Christmas Jumper and dress-up swap, Wednesday 6 December 4-6pm
- This is your chance to empty your wardrobes of out-grown Xmas clothing and get this year’s jumper for free!
- Feel free to bring along other Xmas-themed clothing items to swap.
- There will be hot chocolate, mince pies and Xmas music
You can drop off items (for our swap events or for charity donations) at the Hall at the following times:
- Stay & Play, Tuesdays in November 9:30-11:30
- Prestonville Friday Friends, Fridays in November 12:45 – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 22 November between 4-6pm
- Wednesday 29 November between 4-6pm
- Pudding Club – Sunday 3 December (for Xmas items only – everything else will have been donated by the end of November)
Feel free to get in touch with Kate ([email protected] or 0798 0798 442) if you:
- have questions
- know of other organisations looking for donations
- would like to help at one of the Wednesday evening donation and swap events
- could help to deliver donations.
Thank you for all you do to support the Hall, our community and other organisations – it makes a massive difference.