Winter Gear for 0-12 year olds, Wednesday 29 November 4-6pm
- Bring along or get good quality *children’s* winter coats, wellies/boots, hats, gloves and scarves for those aged 0 to 12 years old for free!
- Wellies / boots in good condition where the sole isn’t worn. Please give a clean before donating so they can go straight to a new family.
- You are welcome to just donate, just take or swap.
- Take items for free or make a donation to the Hall if you’d prefer.
- Left-over, good quality, winter gear for children will go to Pelican Parcels and any winter gear for adults will be donated to the Give Street Project, Care4Calais Brighton or other local charities for people experiencing homelessness or seeking asylum.
You can drop off items (for our swap events or for charity donations) at the Hall at the following times:
- Stay & Play, Tuesdays in November 9:30-11:30
- Prestonville Friday Friends, Fridays in November 12:45 – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 22 November between 4-6pm
- Wednesday 29 November between 4-6pm
Feel free to get in touch with Kate ([email protected] or 0798 0798 442) if you:
- have questions
- know of other organisations looking for donations
- would like to help at one of the Wednesday evening donation and swap events
- could help to deliver donations.