2 hour event with Gongs, Singing Bowls and other instruments and ceremony. Doors open from 5:45pm for a prompt start at 6-8pm
A wonderful way to start to the New Year with a gongbath. The perfect time to seed new ideas and intentions.
Please note this session is longer than usual , to allow for longer gong play and an intention setting ceremony.
Come and relax to the Sounds of Singing Bowls, Gongs and other instruments.
Doors open from 5:45pm for a prompt start at 6-8pm.
Please wear loose, warm clothing, bring (yoga)mat, blanket/s, cushion/s or what you need to make yourself comfortable and warm.
Tickets £33 available here.
Please message me before booking if any of the following apply to you:
1. You are in your first trimester of pregnancy.
2. You are being treated for or currently having any mental health condition such as severe/clinical depression, bipolar, dissociative disorder or similar.
3. You have a pacemaker.
4. Epilepsy/ sound induced Epilepsy
What to bring
• Loose, warm clothing, (and for extra comfort hat and warm socks)
• Yoga mat or similar and advisable to bring extra blankets to lay on
• warm blankets to cover you (some bring a sleeping bag)
Your body temperature drops during relaxation, it’s better to be warm and peel off a layer than be cold and not relaxed anymore (the hall will be preheated, but due to noise the industrial type heater will be switched off during the session)
• Cushion for head and any additional body support you require
• eye mask
• Anything else you may need to make yourself most comfortable and warm