Friday 14 November at 7.30pm at the Hall
Concessions (unemployed / students, and anyone aged over 65): £5
We just wanted to give you the heads up. Tickets are now on sale for this show-stopping event. We have an amazing line-up of some of the best sports journalists in the business. Here’s the team sheet:
Nick Szczepanik, football reporter for The Independent on Sunday, will chair a panel including:
* Paul Hayward, multi award-winning chief sports writer of the Daily Telegraph
* Lynne Truss, former sports feature writer with The Times and author of Get Her Off The Pitch
* Mick Cleary, rugby correspondent of the Daily Telegraph
* Paul Weaver, Formula One correspondent of The Guardian and co-author of Flight of the Martlets: the Golden Age of Sussex Cricket
* Peter Nichols, writer who has covered ten Olympic Games for the Guardian, Times and Daily Telegraph.
You can submit questions in advance or on the night. It’s set to be an entertaining evening of anecdotes and a chance to get the inside track on what makes athletes tick and what makes for a compelling news story.
We’re about to start advertising widely – so if you want to bag your seat, don’t delay. We’d love to see you there!
Book online at www.exeterstreethall.org/tickets quick sharp!
Please do spread the word to any sports fans. Thanks!
Sponsored by John Hoole