Please scroll down, to below the available tickets, to see how it all works before starting to buy.
Also, before purchasing your tickets please check our Terms and Conditions here.
Tickets are available for the following events:
Purchasing Tickets for Events – PayPal or debit/credit card
- Click on the Quantity down arrow next to your chosen show, and then click on the number of tickets you wish to purchase from the drop-down list of numbers which will appear.
- Next, click on the Add button to the right of the down arrow, and your Shopping Trolley will appear immediately below the area where you choose your tickets, with details of your purchase.
- Repeat the process if there are other categories or shows for which you wish to purchase tickets. Your Shopping Cart will be updated automatically.
- If you change your mind at any time you can use the Remove button to remove any purchases from the Shopping Cart.
- When you are happy with your ticket selection, finally click on the Checkout button, and you can then pay for your purchases – by PayPal or by a Debit or Credit card.
- If you’re paying by Debit/Credit Card and don’t want to sign up to PayPal, make sure you turn off the ‘Save information & create your PayPal account’ setting after you enter your details. To do this just click or tap to the left of the tick. No information will be lost.
You can use your debit or credit card to pay for your tickets!
After clicking Checkout you will see a screen (left) which invites you to log-in to PayPal – but if you don’t have a PayPal account ignore this and just go straight to the bottom of the screen and click on the button marked Pay with debit or credit card.
This will take you to a new page where you can select your card from a drop-down list and enter your details.
Make sure you then turn off the ‘Save information & create your PayPal account’ setting below your details.