We simply can’t run the Hall without our awesome volunteers. We’re a friendly and sociable bunch. Do as much or as little as you want – we operate a no guilt policy!
Here’s a list of things you might want to lend a hand with:
- Organising or helping out at an event
- Serving drinks at our licensed bar
- Helping keep the Hall spick and span
- Designing leaflets and posters
- Displaying posters and leafleting
- Helping at a community group (eg serving teas at the Stay and Play group or making a cake for Tea Club)
- Helping run a cafe
- Updating our website (WordPress)
- Raising money by applying for grants
- Painting and decorating
- General odd job maintenance
- Trades such as plumbing and electrical work
Hear Alexa tell her story of volunteering with the Hall.
There is something for everyone!
To find out more:
- email [email protected]